Birchbox June Subscription Box 2015 ~ Style Me Pretty
I subscribed to Birchbox in the past and then for some reason or other let it go. I recently decided to subscribe again, and I’m glad I did! It’s a great way to try beauty products to see if you like them before you buy the full size version. Also, some of the products are pretty good size and it’s only $10.00 a month!
- Keratase Elixir Ultime– My favorite out of the whole box! I honestly would have spent $10.00 on just this product. This stuff smells amazing! This makes my hair shiny and really helps with flyaways. It’s an oil, but doesn’t leave my hair looking greasy, and isn’t heavy. Did I mention it smells amazing???
- Laura Geller Baked Color True Blush– This is a perfect natural looking color with a light shimmer
- LA FRESH Waterproof Makeup Remover- These are little towelettes and they removed my makeup easily, even the several coats of mascara I had on.
- Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow-This provides a nice natural sheer coverage. I also wear this under my foundation for a little more coverage.
- Vasanti Brighten Up!– I have tried this before and really like it. It has small crystal granules that exfoliate, but it still doesn’t irritate my skin. It’s recommended to use this 3-5 times a week. Even though it’s pretty gentle for an exfoliator, I only use it about once a week. I think it would be a little too much for my skin if I used it any more than that.
- Deepa Gurnani hair tie– this was also included in my box and is super cute!