Natural Looking Self Tanner Without All The Mess
I recently got to try Glow 2 Go Self- Tanning Towelettes by Thermalabs for free in exchange for my honest review.
Enclosed in the package is 20 individually wrapped towelettes with self-tanner on them, designed to be used for a full body natural looking tan that you can do at home.
I have always loved the look of a natural tan. When I was younger, I went to tanning beds, and even owned one for awhile. However, as I am getting older, the effects of all that tanning, with wrinkles, dry skin, and everything else have started to show up. I have also used many self-tanners over the years. I have used creams, sprays, lotions, and even spray tan booths. Glow 2 Glow towelettes are unlike any product I’ve tried before, so I was excited to give them a try.
I know from trying different things over the years there are some things you need to do first to prepare before applying any self-tanner.
- Exfoliate- This will help ensure you get an even tan (pay extra attention to dry spots like elbows and knees)
- Gloves- are helpful, so your palms won’t soak up the color. However, if you don’t use gloves just be sure to scrub your hands really good after use and in between fingers.
- Do not shave or remove hair for 24 hours before application
- Use broad strokes to apply the product uniformly
- Be patient. This product is designed to build tan gradually
- You can reapply this product every 4 hours until the desired tan is achieved and then use 1-2 times a week.
* Just note..this product does not contain sunscreen and will not protect you against sunburn. If you are going to be outside, you will still need sunscreen protection.*