I’ve recently been Using Rhamnia Bynata daily face cream with sea buckthorn. The company is based in Sofia Bulgaria and came about when the founder discovered the benefits of herbs during an illness. She discovered they worked for her, and then became enthusiastic about oils and face creams.She then started her own small business to share the benefits with others.
Before using this product I had never even heard of Sea Buckthorn or its uses.Here is a little about Sea Buckthorn and the other ingredients in this cream according to the company.
- SEA BUCKTHORN OIL EXTRACT : Sea buckthorn is our miraculous ingredient! Its oil is a natural source of antioxidants, which protect the skin from UV rays and free radicals. The sunny orange fruits hide many vitamins that care for your skin, helping it to regenerate thus eliminating the signs of aging. The products containing sea buckthorn have a very good effect, they do not irritate and are suitable particularly for dry and normal skin.
- ALLANTOIN : This is a crystalline substance, a carbamide derivative. It is found in comfrey root and soy seeds. Allantoin restores the water balance of the skin. Promotes natural regeneration of skin cells, nourishes, softens and soothes the skin. Evens the tan, shrinks pores, makes the skin soft and radiant.
- ALPHA-BISABOLOL : Alpha bizabolol is a natural product that can be found in the flowers of chamomile, yarrow and some other plants. Obtained by extraction from the plants. Alpha bizabolol soothes and heals the skin. It is bactericidal and anti-inflammatory. Accelerates the self-recovery abilities of the skin . This is one of the most effective substances for human skin.
- HYALURONIC ACID : Hyaluronic acid is a polysaccharide or a complex molecule that naturally is present in the human skin and assists the production and effect of collagen and elastin. The hyaluronic acid forms a thin layer on the skin which hydrates, softens and protects. Its ability to retain water makes it an indispensable guard of the of the skin moisture, thus smoothing the tissues and making the tan even.
- VITAMINS – A, E, D-panthenol : Skin loves the combination of these vitamins! They soothe skin, and are a strong guard of its moisture. These vitamins help skin to renovate and are strong antioxidants, thus protecting it from UV rays and free radicals.
I have been using this as a daily moisturizer in the morning under my makeup. I like the texture of it. It’s actually very thick, so it only takes a small amount, and it does go on smoothly and absorb fast. It did leave my face feeling hydrated and didn’t irritate. I like the fact that its a natural source of antioxidants and can be used for many skin conditions and has soothing properties.
Just know that sea buckthorn is a herb and smells like citrus. That’s probably the only thing I didn’t like about this product was the smell. It isn’t very strong and does go away though. I guess it wouldn’t have all the amazing properties without this smell though, since that is the main active ingredient. I can live with the smell if I continue to use it and see results.
I would give this a 4/5 stars and would recommend it for anyone who has normal to dry skin.
If you want to learn more or to order you can check it out here.
I did receive this item for free in exchange for my unbiased review.