Halloween Candy Bones Recipe
So I found this recipe on Pinterest several weeks ago. I can’t remember who actually had the recipe, but I’ve seen it on Facebook and several other places since then. My 4 year old loves to bake and help me make things in the kitchen, and it’s one of the ways we get to spend quality one on one time together. I saw this and knew it would be something she would have fun making. Plus it looked super easy, which I’m all for!
What You Need:
- Pretzel Sticks
- Marshmallows (mini)
- Vanilla (white chocolate coating)
- Wax Paper or Non-Stick Bakeware
- Take pretzels and add a marshmallow to each end
- Melt the white chocolate on a double burner over low heat stirring frequently
- Next, cover the pretzels in the melted white chocolate and place on wax paper.