I originally saw the Crayon Drip Pumpkin posted somewhere on Pinterest and thought it was such a cute idea! Don’t get me wrong, I love the look of carved pumpkins, but this is so much easier and less messy. My 4 year old loved being able to help, and we had so much fun!
What you need:
– Large pumpkin (although I’m sure you could do this with mini pumpkins too!)
– Crayons (we used about 20)
– Glue (We used Loctite All Purpose Glue)
– Trash Bag
1.Place trash bag under the pumpkin.
2.Next,remove all the wrappers from the crayons, and glue to the top of the pumpkin.
3. After the glue has dried, use a hair dryer on lOW heat in a downward motion on the crayons. Start at the middle of the crayon so you don’t risk the crayon falling off.
4. Then, just continue until all the crayons are melted. That’s it!
It does take a little bit of time to get them all melted, but it was super easy, and I kind of found it fun.