Crock-Pot Pumpkin Pie Pudding
When September rolls around there’s nothing that puts me in the mood for Fall like the smell of Pumpkin Pie.This simple recipe taste just as good as regular pumpkin pie, but it’s conveniently made in the Crockpot.
- 1 (15 oz) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup bBisquick
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- whipped topping (optional)
- In large bowl mix all ingredients excluding whipped topping.
- Transfer to crock pot.
- Cook on LOW 6 hours or HIGH 3 hours