Walmart Baby Box (Newborn)
Walmart now offers a baby box. It is free with $5 shipping, and you sign up according to your due date or the age of your baby.
This is the third Walmart Baby Box I have Received. If you like, you can check out my other reviews on the Walmart Second Trimester Box & the Walmart Third Trimester Box I received in the past.
Here’s what I received in the Newborn Box
- Playtex Nurser Bottle with 5 drop in liners
- Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads
- dapple Baby Bottle & Dish Liquid Sample
- all dryer sheets for sensitive skin (5 sheets)
- Desitin Sample Packet
- Burts Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Body Wash 1.8 fl oz
- Burts Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion 1 oz
- Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags
- Aquaphor Healing Ointment Sample .14 oz
Overall, I was pretty happy with this box, especially in comparison to the third-trimester box. I did receive a few repeats with the Burts Bees product, but honestly, I’m okay with that because I really like their products. I have also received the Aquaphor Healing Ointment in every box so far, but for only $5 I feel this box was worth it.
If you would like to sign up to receive your own Walmart Baby Box, I would love it if you used my referral code here