Crockpot Poppy Seed Chicken
This recipe is delicious and easy to make. You can leave the chicken breast whole if desired, and it serves well over buttered noodles or rice.
- 4-5 chicken breast cubed
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2- (10 oz) cans of cream of chicken
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 sleeve Ritz Crackers (aprox 36 crackers) crushed
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1. Spray crockpot with non-stick cooking spray
- 2. Cube chicken and place in crockpot
- 3. Mix soup, milk, sour cream, and poppy seeds in medium size bowl
- 4. Pour mixture over chicken
- 5. Cook on LOW for 6 Hrs.
- 6. Before serving mix crushed crackers with melted butter and sprinkle over the top of chicken
- You can also use whole chicken breast instead of cubing the chicken. Can serve by itself or over noodles or rice.