Top 20 Obtainable Summer Bucket List
Originally Published 7/18/15
I love summer time! The days are longer and everything just seems to be more relaxed.
I love the sound of crickets, backyard barbecues, pretty flowers, drinking sweet tea on my front porch swing, lounging by the pool and all the outdoor festivals.
This list is all about having fun and not taking anything too serious!
Top 20 Obtainable Summer
- Go to a Drive-In Movie
- Swim in our backyard pool
- Take the kids to the zoo
- 4. Go to the local Farmers Market
- Eat lots of cherry popsicles
- Find easy crafts to make with the kids on Pinterest and actually make them
- Go to the county fair and other local festivals
- Have a family barbecue
- Take a small day trip
- Take the kids to the Science Center
- Go to the Park
- Make lemonade and sun tea
- Make a homemade slip n slide
- Have a picnic in the backyard
- Take the kids to the library for storytime
- Write with sidewalk chalk with the kids
- Teach my oldest daughter to ride her bike
- Make time to read a few books for myself
- Take the kids to the indoor playground at the mall when it’s too hot to be outside
- Spend less time planning and more time having fun! 🙂
Hope everyone has a great Summer! What does everyone else have planned?