Chickenetti Crockpot Recipe
This has been in my dinner rotation for years. Even the kids love it!
If you are worried this may be a bit spicy you can cut down or omit the Rotel. I personally don’t find it to be for our family, and I’m generally not a huge fan of extra spicy food. I just always make sure to buy the Rotel labeled Mild.
This reminds me of a classic chicken tetrazzini with a little bit more of a kick! Mmmmm…..
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 16 oz spaghetti (cooked)
- 4-6 cups cooked chicken-cubed
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (10 oz)
- 1 cup water
- 1 can Rotel (10 oz) undrained
- 1/4 green pepper chopped
- 1/2 lb Velveeta - cubed
- put chicken broth in crockpot then add spaghetti and chicken.
- In large bowl combine soup, and water until smooth
- stir in remaining ingredients then pour into crockpot
- cook on LOW 3-4 hours