Soft & Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
The other day I had this huge sweet tooth, as I frequently do and decided to whip these up. These aren’t super sweet, but have just the right amount of sweetness with the brown sugar and were perfect for my mid-day sweet tooth! Bonus-They only take about 20 minutes to make from start to finish!
They are soft and chewy and almost cake like as long as they aren’t cooked too long.
- 1 cup peanut butter butter
- 1 ½ cup flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup regular sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ melted butter
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Stir all ingredients together until smooth
- Shape into 1 inch balls and place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet
- Flatten gently with a fork making a criss-cross pattern
- Bake for 10-12 min
- Be careful not to overbake.