One Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice
This is a classic recipe that is perfect for those busy weeknights and one of my favorites!
- 2-3 chicken breast (cubed)
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 2 cups instant rice
- 3/4 cup Velveeta (cubed)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 cups frozen broccoli
- 1 (10 oz) cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon garlic
- In a large skillet add oil over medium-high heat and saute, add chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned
- Brown the Chicken and add the garlic
- Add in rice, velveeta,sour cream, frozen broccoli, cream of chicken soup, milk and water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and let cook stirring occasionally for 10 minutes