Creamy Italian Chicken
I know this is a recipe that most people have in their cooking rotation, but if not, I’m happy to share it with you! It’s super easy to make and taste delicious!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 packet dry Zesty Italian dressing (regular is fine)
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese softened
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- Place the chicken in the crockpot and sprinkle Italian dressing packet over it.
- Combine cream cheese and cream of chicken soup in small pot and cook over low heat until blended.
- Pour mixture over chicken in the crockpot and cook on low 4-6 hrs
- Serve over pasta or rice.