Crockpot Western Casserole
Crockpot Hearty Western Casserole
Western Casserole is a no fuss meal that I happen to love. We have this at least a couple of times a month. It’s nothing fancy, but taste great and it’s sooo good to have this waiting in the crockpot especially on busy days!
Just add it all to the crockpot and set on LOW for 4 hours. I also like to top mine with a little cheese and sometimes sour cream. 🙂
- 2 lbs ground beef, browned
- 16 oz can kidney beans, drained
- 16 oz can of corn, drained
- (2) cans of tomato soup
- 1 cup of cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Combine all ingredients and cook on LOW 3-4 hours.