Tailgate with Texas Pete Buffalo Chicken Bites
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of TW Garner Food Company. However, all opinions and experiences are my own.
*Scroll to the bottom for printable recipe
I don’t know about you guys, but I’m excited football season is finally here!
Saturdays around here are usually spent watching the big college games. We usually make a few snacks and set up here, or either head to my dads to watch a few games. I’m originally from Arkansas so I’m a huge Razorbacks fan, but I love all college football, especially the SEC!
Whatever team you are rooting for, and whether you’re watching NCAA or NFL games, snacks and beverages are a must!
I’ve come up with a super easy recipe for Grilled Buffalo Chicken Bites that are perfect for tailgating or for watching the games at home. Just serve along with some Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing.
You can also make these into sliders, by simply cutting the chicken in half instead of bites size pieces, and putting the chicken on some sliders.
These buffalo chicken bites are super easy to make and have the perfect amount of kick with Texas Pete Hot Sauce.
What are some of your favorite tailgating or football watching recipes?
- 4-5 chicken cutlets
- Olive oil, for greasing the grill
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 to 1/2 cups Texas Petes Original Hot Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- Blue cheese or Ranch dressing (for dipping)
- In a medium sized bowl mix together butter, apple cider vinegar, Texas Petes Hot Sauce & garlic
- Dip the chicken into mixture to coat and and marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator
- Preheat grill
- Oil the grill grates with Olive oil
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill the chicken on each side 4-5 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
- Let cool slightly and cut into bite size pieces
- Serve with Blue Cheese or Ranch dressing for dipping sauce
- Instead of cutting into bite size pieces, you can cut the chicken cutlets in half, and serve on sliders.
Be sure to follow Simple Mom Review on Pinterest for even more recipes!