Classic Cake Brownies
I love brownies, but cake brownies are my favorite! They are light and fluffy and have the perfect texture.
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup self rising flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Grease an 8*8 baking pan
- 2. In medium bowl beat together the butter and sugar. Add in eggs, flour, cocoa, vanilla extract, and salt. mix well and add into the baking pan.
- 3.Bake 25-30 minutes