2016 Subscription Box Gifts
If you’re a regular follower of the blog, then you know I’m a huge subscription box lover! My holiday guides wouldn’t be complete without creating a list of a few of my favorite subscription boxes.
These subscription boxes make great gifts, and there’s one to fit almost every person and lifestyle you can imagine. These are just a few of my favorites; you can also check out the Subscription Box Directory for more ideas.
Note: Your items may differ from the items featured in the guide since most of the items are curated monthly, and some are personalized.
*Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Please see Disclosure Policy for more info.
For the DIY & Natural Lover
1.Simply Earth Essential Oil Recipe Box Subscription– For $39.95 a month you or the recipient will receive 5-7 themed recipes and oils and items to make items such as candles, to items such as a DIY natural cleaning kit. They provide all the key ingredients + 5 full bottles of 100% pure essential oils. You can read my full review of the November box here.
***You can also receive a FREE oil diffuser when you subscribe and use the code: SIMPLEFREEDIF
- You need both Simply Earth’s essential oil recipe box and the diffuser in your cart for the coupon: SIMPLEFREEDIF to work to get your free diffuser when you sign up for Simply Earth’s subscription box.
- So sign up here for the box https://simplyearth.com/
- Click here to check out the diffuser https://simplyearth.
- So sign up here for the box https://simplyearth.com/
For Etsy & Fun Artisan Lovers
2. Fruit for Thought is a monthly subscription that sends beautiful gifts filled with scents, flavors, and items around the month’s theme. It includes 6-8 items such as jewelry, stationery, home decor, bath products and more for $39.99 a month or $26.99 for a mini version of 4-5 items. You can also save 10% off your first box when you use the code: SIMPLE10
You can read my review on the October box here.
3.Tonttu Box– is a monthly subscription box for the stages of motherhood and includes items to pamper moms as well as unique items for your baby. You can personalize the box for expecting mommy or new mommy, and each box is $39.99 a month. You can read my current November review here!
For the Foodie
4. Love with Food- Love with Food offers 3 different monthly boxes, and the great thing about this box is it donates a meal to hungry children with each purchase. They offer the tasting box starting as low as $7.99 and includes 8+ organic/all natural snacks a month, The Deluxe Box starts at $16.50 a month and includes 16-20 organic/all natural snacks or the Gluten Free box starting at $19.99 a month which features totally gluten free items that are also organic and all natural.
*You can receive your first Gluten Free Box for 25% Off when you use the link here.
For the Curious Young Learner (kids ages 7-12)
5. Know Yourself- Each month the child receives an adventure that introduces a specific body system through hands-on learning with STEM-based activities, recipes and side by side learning for $24.99/month. Designed for 7-12-year-olds. Check out what we received in our first box that included Exploring the 5 Senses.
*Use code: SIMPLEMOM to receive 50% off your first month! Expires 11/30/16
For the Little Kitchen Helper
6. KidStir- Kid stir aims to encourage healthy eating habits and helps kids get creative in the kitchen. Each month the child will receive step by step recipes, 2 kids sized cooking tools, a digital and printed shopping list, 3 educational foodie pages, 3 fun games and puzzles and an e- newsletter for $15.95 a month + $3.95 shipping.
You can read my past review here.
Sign up for their newsletter to save 30%
*All new subscribers also receive 2 free years of their choice of Family Fun, Parents or Rachael Ray magazine.
7.Stitch Fix Great for that stylish friend. They also now offer a men’s option as well! You answer questions on your style and then pay a $20 styling fee. You schedule when you would like to receive the fix, and once it arrives you or your recipient have several days to try the items on. You then simply pay and keep what you want and send the rest back. Shipping is free, and they also offer free exchanges if you like an item but need a different size.
You can also purchase a Stitch Fix Gift Card which is great for the holidays! That way they can fill out their own style profile and schedule what date they would like to receive the fix.
You can read my first Stitch Fix Review here. I have also ordered one for my son and have my second one scheduled already.
*Just a Note: Stitch Fix is not technically a monthly subscription. You can order a one time fix, order monthly or as often as you like!
For Sports Lovers
8.Game Day Box Game Day Box is the only subscription box that offers EVERY team from the NFL, NHL, NBA, and MLB. Every month the recipient will 4-6 items including gear, novelty items and other items based on their favorite team for $39.95 a month. You can read my past review here.
For the Jewelry Lover
9. Jewelry Subscription- Jewelry subscription offers a 1, or 2-3 item jewelry subscription, and also offers a Lux Ring Subscription. After you sign up, you will receive a jewelry profile in which you tell them the types of jewelry and metals you like. Each box is tailored to fit your profile and likes.
Don’t miss the Black Friday Specials below!
Pin this post and follow the 2016 Holiday Gift Guide Board on Pinterest for even more ideas —>>
Be sure to check out the Full Subscription Box Directory on the blog for more great ideas!