How to Make Hot Chocolate Mix + Free Printable Labels
This hot chocolate mix is so easy to make and they make cute gifts for the holidays. You can give one to the kid’s bus driver, neighbors,friends and more. You can also store the mix in airtight containers to use for yourself!
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups powdered milk
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the confectioners sugar and unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Stir in the powdered milk and mix until combined.
- Store in airtight containers or place in jars for gift giving.
- *To make hot chocolate mix 1/2 cup of the mix with 1/2 cup water or milk and warm in the microwave to desired temp.
- *Can also be made using the stovetop over low heat with equal parts chocolate mix & water.
You can use the FREE printable below. I made 4 smaller labels that should fit the wide mouth 8oz. Size like I used above, or you can use the bigger labels if you choose to use the bigger sized jars or canisters.
Be sure to also check out this Creamy Crockpot Hot Chocolate Recipe or pin for later! Great for the holidays or those cold snow days!