Gifts That Give Back
This post may contain affiliate/referral links. See disclosure
‘Tis the season for giving! These items not only make great gifts, they also give back!
1. Autism Speaks Tervis Tumbler $24.95 – This 24 oz. Tervis Tumbler speaks for itself with the Autism Speaks Logo. It comes with a lifetime guarantee and is made in America. Each purchase allows Autism Speaks to continue its search for causes and effective treatments and provide tools, resources, and information to individuals and families impacted by autism.
2. Give the gift of books for kids $25 – For only $25 you can give the gift of reading to primary school children in rural communities. You can donate as a gift on behalf of someone else and the recipient will receive a card with your message and explanation of the donation.
3. Support Your Favorite Charity with Lush Charity Pot$7.95-$27.95 This body lotion has the floral smell of ylang-ylang and rosewood oil and hydrating cocoa butter. 100% off the price (minus taxes) goes to small, grassroots organizations working in areas of environmental conservation and human rights.
4. Support Causes Quarterly with a Subscription from CAUSEBOX $54.95 Every quarter the recipient will receive a seasonal selection of socially conscious brands. The products inside CAUSEBOX help provide jobs, meals, education, clean water, and more to women, men and children around the world.
5. Help support a family by Donating a Cow $110 – For $110 you can donate a cow to a family and provide them with nutritious products for the family to sell, which economically helps support them.
6. Help women at risk and survivors of human trafficking $30 – Each purchase made from Nomi Network helps to enhance the lives of women by providing sustainable employment. The proceeds are funneled back into fair wages and further training for women. The Buy Her Bag Not Her Body Tote for $30 is just one of the many items you can find in the shop.
Check all the Gift Guides here