Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
It’s about that time again – Valentine’s Day. I know some who love the holiday and others who could do without. If you’re looking for a special gift for someone then this guide is for you!
1.Personalized Round Cufflinks – $31.95 – I know cufflinks are a little cliche, but these personalized cufflinks can be worn over and over and gives a polished look
2. Amazon Echo Dot – $49.99 The Amazon Echo makes a great gift for almost anyone! I recently bought my son one for Christmas and he loves it. This hands-free voice activated device uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, set alarms and more.
3. kate spade new york eat cake for breakfast insulated tumbler – $18.00
from: Beau-coup.com – Okay, I’ll admit I saw this and instantly thought of myself. I have a huge sweet tooth and could eat cake anytime, I’m also a sucker for anything monogrammed!
4. Celebration Vanilla Cupcake 3D Microbead Pillow – $32.95
from: Beau-coup.com This would make a great gift for kids or a tween/teen.
5. Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies – $12.95 A little treat for someone that’s sweet! This jar has delicious chocolate chip cookies in a 10 oz jar.
6. Heart Trinket Tray – $16.95
This cute tray goes great on a vanity and is perfect for holding odds and ends such as keys, rings, ect..
7. Journey Collection Heart Shaped Locket – $29.99 This heart shaped necklace is such a classic Valentine’s gift that I had to include it. You can fill it with a picture or a special note for your loved one.
8. Roses and Candy – $84.42 This is another classic Valentine’s gift and features 12 long stem roses and Ferrero Rocher chocolates delivered to your loved one.
Happy Valentines Day!
Pin for later —>>>
Be sure to also follow Simple Mom Review on Pinterest for gift guides, recipes and more!