Ham & Dill Pickle Bites
If you’re looking for something a little different that makes a great snack or delicious appetizer, then these pickle bites may be it! You only need three ingredients!
- 1 24 oz jar large dill pickles (whole)
- 1 lb thinly sliced ham
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese (softened)
- Use a paper towel to dry the pickles
- Cut each whole pickle lengthwise into fourths
- Spread cream cheese on ham slices
- Place a dill pickle slice on each piece of ham and roll up
- Slice into bite sized pieces (can secure with a toothpick)
- Let chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.