Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt
If you love pumpkin and chocolate you will love this Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bundt Cake! It’s made with easy to use Rhodes dinner rolls and taste delicious! Perfect for holiday gatherings. This recipe is from The Rhodes Home Baked Family Favorites recipe book that has tons of yummy recipes, all made easy by using Rhodes brand rolls and bread!
- 24 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin pie mix
- Pour pudding mix into a bowl. Cut 12 of the rolls in half and dip in dry pudding mix. Place in sprayed bundt pan. Sprinkle half of the chocolate chips over rolls.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and sugar together to form a syrup.
- Remove from stove top and stir in pumpkin pie mix. Pour half of this mixture over rolls in bundt pan. Repeat the above process with remaining 12 rolls. Sprinkle any remaining pudding mix over the top. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise to one inch below the top of the pan.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 40-45 minutes. Cover with foil last 10 minutes of baking, if necessary, to prevent over browning. Remove from oven and invert onto serving platter.