Stocking Stuffers for Everyone
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. See Disclosure Policy.
**Be sure to make your own FREE holiday wish list with giftyou.com to share with friends and family. You can add items from ANY store all in one convenient place.
Fun stocking stuffer gifts for everyone on your list, and most are even under $10!
1. 5pcs Jumbo Squishies Peach, Lemon, Ice Cream Cone, Bun, French Fries, Scented Charms Hand Wrist Toys – $16.99 My girls love squishies! These are jumbo sized and smell yummy!
2. Philosophy Snow Angel Ornament, 0.27 Ounce – $9.75 This gentle body wash can also be used as bubble bath and has a light sweet scent.
3. Magnelex Best Magnetic Wristband – $13.90 Great stocking stuffer for the handyman! This magnetic wristband holds screws, nails, drill bits and more!
4. Glantop® Magnetic Sculpture Desk Toy – $9.99 Great for stress relief!
5. Melissa & Doug Scratch Art Rainbow Mini Notes (125 ct) With Wooden Stylus $7.99 Bright colors hide just beneath the matte coating when revealed with the wooden stylus (included) Jot notes, doodle and more. The reusable desktop dispenser is included and you can also buy refills here for under $5.00.
6. HotHands Hand Warmers, 10 count – $6.24 (add on) These are great for people who work outside, for hunters, or basically, anyone who has to be in the cold for long. They will keep your hands nice and warm for up to 10 hours!
7. Hatchimals – CollEGGtibles 4-Pack + Bonus (Styles & Colors May Vary) by Spin Master – $9.39 My 6-year-old absolutely loves these! You simply rub the heart on the egg and when it changes from purple to pink, you know it’s ready to hatch!
8. Green Alligator Soap on a Rope – $7.99 Fun handmade soap created with natural oils.
9. Starbucks Gift Card Great for the coffee and tea lovers on your list. Also makes a great teacher, bus driver, neighbor or co-worker gift!
10. Dinosaur Fossil – Nature Sand Dino Dig Stocking Stuffer – 1pc $4.89 for the future palaeontologist! Dig the skeletal dinosaur pieces from the sand using the tool and brush and then reassemble.
Be sure to check out all of the Simple Mom Review Holiday Guides!