We love the Grinch Movie at our house and watch it several times throughout the holiday season!
If you plan on watching it with your family, this fun Grinch Popcorn is just what you need! It has the perfect sweet, salty, and crunchy mix and the whole family will love it!
Another favorite of ours is Marshmallow Popcorn, it’s super easy to make and great for movie nights with the family!
- 2 bags microwave popcorn
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- blue food coloring
- yellow food coloring
- 1/2 cup marshmallows
- red m&ms
- pop popcorn in microwave according to directions; once finished salt liberally and pull out any uncooked kernels and set aside.
- In medium sized sauce pan melt 1/4 cup butter over low to medium heat.
- Once the butter is melted, add in 3 cups of mini marshmallows, stir until melted and remove from heat.
- Add a couple of drops of yellow food coloring and then a few blue drops. (This should give you the perfect green color)
- Place popcorn on cookie sheet and slowly pour the marshmallow mixture over the popcorn and stir to coat.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup marshmallows and red m&ms