Christmas Pretzel Rods
We make these chocolate Christmas pretzel rods almost every year. I just love the sweet chocolate with the salty mix of the pretzels. They are super easy to make and the kids love helping out.
They also make great gifts for the neighbors, teachers or for friends; just wrap them up in cellophane with a pretty bow or in a container, and you’re good to go!
- 20 oz Almond Bark - Vanilla flavored (or white chocolate chips)
- 12 oz Pretzel Rods
- Melt almond bark in microwave safe bowl in the microwave on full power for 1 1/2 minutes. Stir. return to microwave for 15 second intervals until melted. Stir between intervals
- Dip pretzels in almond bark about halfway down the pretzel.
- Roll pretzels in sprinkles (can also use m&m's or other candies)
- Lay on wax paper to allow for chocolate to harden.