Old Fashioned Goulash
Have you ever had old fashioned goulash before?
This American Goulash is straight from my childhood, and I know many others grew up on it as well, although there are several different versions.
It is the perfect comfort food, and super easy to throw together in the crockpot!I like to top it with shredded cheddar cheese once it’s done, to give it a little extra cheesy goodness!
Be sure to check the Recipe Index for more ideas and follow Simple Mom Review on Pinterest!
- 2lbs ground beef
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 2 cups elbow macaroni (uncooked)
- 2 cans tomato sauce (15 oz.each)
- 1 can corn 15 oz. (undrained)
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup of water
- Brown ground beef and diced onion - drain grease
- Add cooked ground beef and onion to crock-pot along with elbow noodles, tomato sauce, corn, water, soy sauce and garlic salt, and Italian seasoning.
- Cook on low 3-4 hours.