Crock-Pot Chili Mac
This Crockpot Chili Mac is super easy to make and budget friendly.
I love making this, especially once the weather starts to cool down. Most of the ingredients are things we already have in the cabinet and I love being able to just throw it all in the crockpot.
I also normally top this with Cheddar cheese instead of Mozzarella, but we just happened to only have Mozarella in the house the day I made this.
Feel free to top it with sour cream and whatever cheese you like, or none at all. 🙂
*This recipe could also easily be adapted to make on the stove. I just enjoy the convenience of having and keeping it warm in the crockpot.
- 1 lb ground beef (cooked & drained)
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (15 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 1.25 oz Chili seasoning mix ( I use McCormick)
- 2 (15 oz) cans kidney beans (drained)
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 8 oz box of elbow macaroni noodles (cooked)
- In crockpot combine all ingredients except macaroni; cover and cook on LOW 6 hours
- Stir in macaroni and mix well