Mummy Hot Dogs
Get ready for Halloween with these cute and easy little Mummy Hot Dogs!
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 10 large hot dogs
- ketchup or mustard for dipping if desired
- 1. Heat oven to 375 degrees
- 2. Unroll dough and separate into 4 triangles
- 3. Cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces
- 4. Wrap four pieces of dough around each hot dog leaving an open space for the face.
- 5. Bake for 12-18 minutes or until lightly browned
- 6. Let cool and draw on "face" with ketchup or mustard