Crockpot Banana Bread
I love Banana Bread, and it’s no secret I love my Crock-Pot…so what better way than to combine the two! This banana Bread is full of flavor and taste delicious!
- 4 very ripe bananas (mashed)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1. Grease or spray the inside of the crockpot insert
- 2. In a small bowl mix the flour,baking powder, baking soda, salt and chopped nuts.
- 3. In a medium bowl beat the sugar and butter and then add in eggs, vanilla and mashed bananas until fluffy.
- 4. Gradually add in the dry ingredients and mix lightly
- 5. Add ingredients to greased crockpot.
- 6. Cover and cook on LOW 3-4 Hours