Crockpot Baked Apples
Nothing says Fall like delicious baked apples! These apples go great with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and if you don’t like walnuts feel free to use pecans, other nuts or just the brown sugar topping. DELICIOUS!
- 5 apples
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- pat of butter on each apple (5)
- Combine brown sugar,walnuts and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Core each apple and hollow out the inside leaving about 1 inch from the bottom. (you can use an apple corer or a knife) Place in bottom of crockpot
- Stuff each apple with the filling, all the way to the top. Top each one with a pat of butter
- Pour apple juice into bottom of crockpot
- Cover and cook on LOW 3-4 hours or until tender.
In 3-4 hours you’ll have delicious old fashion baked apples. Enjoy!